Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

New Propel Slayer 10s

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 787 Tester

787 Tester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:45 AM

just got a call and my two slayer 10 Kayaks will be delivered tomorrow. sure am looking forward to breaking them in on a week long fishing trip next month. I appreciate all the good info on here that helped me decide on the Slayers.

#2 411sponge

411sponge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:42 AM

Congrats Steve and welcome to the forum!  I have a Slayer 10 as well and I truly love mine!  Portability and fishability are the two reasons why I bought the Slayer.  Tight lines my friend!!

#3 BenG

BenG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:54 AM

Hey Congratulations on the new slayer 10s!  Got mine in December 2016 so I've had one full spring/summer/fall with it.  Love mine too.   Hopefully you can get out before your week-long trip to break it in, tweak where you want to put stuff, etc.  I only fish small lakes in west central Wisconsin so a full-size paddle is really not needed.  I bought a $12 collapsible canoe paddle (rescue paddle) and it works great as both a regular paddle for longer distances through weeds/shallows and a hand paddle for tighter turns and quick adjustments.  You can store rods inside the hull too in case you need the space during transport or when not in use.   Anyway, I'm sure you'll figure out how you like it.  Enjoy!!

#4 787 Tester

787 Tester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:55 AM

Received them yesterday. Great little boats. One had a dent in the rear corner though. I didn't check them over good enough on delivery. My fault, but I was able to get the dent out with a couple hours of work. I will start a different thread to detail the process. I see that you can't post pics directly here. What is everyone using as a host site for photos?

#5 787 Tester

787 Tester

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:41 PM

Here is a pic of the two new slayers

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users