Toggle %s Hello Guest

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

- - - - -

Bow skirt and bottle holder

Ultimate12 adaptarail dodger sprayskirt

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fotografiti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEastern shore Maryland

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:01 PM

Hi all. I recently purchased an Ultimate 12 2012 MY.

I was planning to get the bow skirt and bottle holder but cannot find them anywhere. Anyone selling used?

I did a search as it looked familiar and located the rail and beaded edging to make my own. Has anyone else done this? I am interested in photography and would like to make a removable blind also eventually. any help would be appreciated. If you want info on the rail let me know too!

#2 boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:05 PM

The skirts have been out of production long enough no one has any in inventory. You may be able to find a stern skirt and then have a seamstress modify it to work for you. Good luck.

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#3 Fotografiti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEastern shore Maryland

Posted 11 March 2018 - 09:17 PM

boykinsbuddy, Thanks for the reply. I was hoping someone would have one for sale. I have material samples coming in this week so all is not lost for getting things done. I have a few more weeks before ill be on the water anyway.

#4 Mikem

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 11:36 AM

I made this cover for my U-12 several years ago.

[post='Bowhatchcover3_zpsba49f486-1.jpg']Bow cover[/post]

• Fotografiti likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ultimate12, adaptarail, dodger, sprayskirt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users