Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo

Updates on 13.5

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Critter69

Critter69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:11 AM

Looks like they have a new seat mount, and it comes in blue now ? Seen a video, but don't see them avalible any where, any one know if they are ? Did they change the pedal drive, or just stay with the modified ( cut down) prop ?

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:39 PM

You may have seen a yet to be released seat storage compartment? Drive is the same 4-bolt thwart clamp (401 series). We understand they have gone back to the standard prop with an unmentioned adjustment to address prop wash/cavitation.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

The cavitation issue has been addressed for 2018 we are being told, but that is about all we know until we get the new boats in and on the water for our first demo in April. I'm anxious to try it out along with the Titan 12...going to add one of the two to the fleet this year. Right now I am leaning towards the larger boat for hauling and shooting photography gear. I figure either boat for me will require a trailer so I may as well go with the larger and ultimately more stable of the two. I played in the 13.5 a good bit last year and you really can walk all over that boat without concerns and I'm a big guy. The blue they are offering is their Blue Lagoon...a nice looking color blend.

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#4 Critter69

Critter69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:51 PM

The seat they showed was differant. It was not a metal frame. It looks as though it " sits" on a plastic box, is adjustable in height, and has storage underneath. The guy claims it's a " new" seat.

#5 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:20 AM

Yes, it is a new seat configuration with an FX like base and same aluminum framed seat of SP 10/13 (and similar) height adjustable seat position. It features an under-seat storage compartment for plano boxes.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users