Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Outstanding Warranty

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sleestac

Sleestac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:34 PM

My SP13 was taking on a "little" water in the hull and I believed it was going in under the seal of the battery compartment cover.  Not much water, but just a enough to hear it slosh around a bit when loading on my trailer.  I was giving her a good cleaning and located a small crack by one of the screws of rails by the rear compartment.  I then realized the water was seeping in that crack because it was running down the rail.  I contacted Austin Kayak for suggestions on repairing it and the asked for Hull# and purchase date and said they would submit a claim with Native.  I was surprised and a little hesitant about the reply they received.  I was instructed to cut the Yak in three sections and send photos once the Yak was destroyed.  Yes there was the hesitant part.  I gave in and submitted the photos.  I just had a replacement yak hull delivered today.  And to my surprise it is a newer model with the two rear facing rod holders.    I am not sure if was Austin Kayak or Native, but I will gladly endorse both of them with their products.

• Moxymo likes this

#2 Mike13695

Mike13695

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:55 PM

Hello, I had a problem with the seams leaking on a native bow cooler bag . Called ack they asked for photos,and they contacted native ,who honored the claim and they sent me a new bag . Excellent customer service!!
  • Moxymo likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users