Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Native BooneDox Landing Gear When will it be in stock???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yoda1080

yoda1080

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:44 PM

I bought a Native Landing gear set up by BooneDox over 2 weeks ago from ACK and they have been telling me they are waiting Native Watercraft to get them in stock until they can ship them out. Do you know when you guys at Native Watercraft are going to get more in stock. I am going to be fishing a tournament soon and I am really looking forward to getting it installed on my Native Slayer 13 Propel. I am starting to not like my C-Tug cart that I have been using now for almost a year. It keeps sliding off no matter what I do to attach it.

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 06:32 AM

Just so you know, this forum is independently owned and operated by a Native Watercraft dealer located in NC, and not the manufacturer. Native should be able to give ACK an idea when they expect to ship.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users