Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2017 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Guys with Gatorbait

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sammyfallen

Sammyfallen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 03:28 PM

Hey guys, I've had a slew of Native yaks over the past few years. (Mariner propel, Ultimate 12, Slayer 12) I've been in the market for a Ultimate fx 15 tandem for about 2 of those. Long story short, a gatorbait fx15 popped up on Facebook in practically new condition for $800. Needless to say I bought it. It'll be quite funny to see a big guy paddling this girl. Haha.

Attached Files

• NOG Admin likes this

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,016 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:01 PM

Great price, and at that, I'd paddle it even if it was all pink.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 Sammyfallen

Sammyfallen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 10:08 AM

Took out the fx 15. I've decided to call it Sharpshooter due to my love of wrestling, lol. It was awesome! Everything I had hoped for vs the ultimate 12 I had a few years ago.

#4 97redz3

97redz3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:19 PM

how does it perform vs the FX12?

#5 Sammyfallen

Sammyfallen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:15 AM

I had a 2012 Ultimate 12.  I prefer the FX in every way minus the weight since I'm car topping.  More freeboard, shallower draft, more comfortable, tons of rigging options, glides better, a lot more stability.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users