Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2017 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

WANTED-Native Ultimate 12 Tegris Deck

Tegris

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mikemac1

Mikemac1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:23 PM

P6181260-1.jpg

I was recently lucky enough to find a used Tegris boat in excellent condition at a great price. I want to transition my 10 year old Tegris to a backup boat for guests and want to leave the deck in-place. Am looking for another deck (new or used) for the Tegris. Pictured above.

Thanks
Mike Cline
Bozeman, Montana

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,016 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 05:46 AM

Good to see the Tegirs still i use.

That console actually looks more like the one intended for the discontinued Magic. The Tegris console fit underneath the gunnel and attached via the single thwart bolt on each side. Either way I'll check around the shop and let you know if we can find either.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 Mikemac1

Mikemac1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:18 AM

Actually it is a Tegris Deck, just installed over the top of the existing thwart. By the time I figured out it should have replaced the thwart I never bothered to change it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tegris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users