Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo

best way to permanently install a fishfinder?

Fish finder install titan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OJdidIT

OJdidIT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:20 PM

Can someone please tell me the proper way to wire the titan for a fish finder? I am able to mount the transducer' but was wondering where is the best place to run the wires from the pedal drive shaft. Also, I see people on YouTube with the wires ran under the fishfinder that is attached to the rail near the side handle. How do you reach there to put a backing nut on any cable gland. Before I go drilling holes, I would like to see what y'all think.

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 08:19 PM

Hello, wires can be run from the drive area down thru the hole where the drive drops in is one option. Thru-hull wire caps can be used to run the wiring to other locations on the hull, either side rail or the stern.
  • Mikem likes this

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 Josey4u

Josey4u

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:32 AM

I have a question about the mount on the underside cut-out for the transducer. 

The mount for my Garmin and the 2 screw holes for the pre-set screws do not match. Are they set for a Lowrance or is it safe to put screws in the mount the where I need them (providing I silicon it first to prevent leaks)? Any help here would be appreciated. 

#4 CObasseye

CObasseye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:17 PM

Thanks for posting, I have the same question myself.

#5 Josey4u

Josey4u

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 11 March 2018 - 01:56 PM

Hey guys.

I just installed mine and made a video on it. I am going to link it below. Let me know if it helps. Thanks!

#6 oopdeoop fishin

oopdeoop fishin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 12:38 PM

I went through the top for the ducer. These clam shell covers are on amazon for $7. https://www.amazon.c...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attached File  IMG_5202.jpg   229.82KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5194.jpg   282.15KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5204.jpg   213.58KB   0 downloadsAttached File  IMG_5200.jpg   154.85KB   0 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users