Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

New Used

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Bullhead

Bullhead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:26 PM

I am the new owner of a used Slayer 10 propel it's a year 2015 more to come.Attached File  IMG_1194.JPG   264.11KB   3 downloads

#2 411sponge

411sponge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:14 PM

Congrats on your Slayer purchase. I absolutely love mine!

#3 EYEWISH

EYEWISH

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:29 PM

I recently acquired a Slayer Propel 10 as well. My question what do use to transport to and from the water?

I borrowed a Malone trailer to pick up my yak. It was great but I'm not sure I want that expense compared to a roof rack.

#4 411sponge

411sponge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 07:37 PM

I don't know about everyone else but I just through mine in the bed of my truck and strap it down. I don't transport it very far so it works for me for now. However, I would like to get an elclosed trailer in the future.

#5 Jbaur13

Jbaur13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:34 PM

I have a rack from the factory on my santa fe. I bought some pads (which are basically pool noodles with a canvas cover) to go over the rack. As far as loading it goes I use a rubber backed mat, like the ones for your bathroom, and I lay that down over the back of my SUV to protect it. The cloth also helps it slide. I prop the stern up onto the back of the SUV, grab the bow and slide the whole thing onto the top.

#6 Jbaur13

Jbaur13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 08:37 PM

Oh, forgot to mention... I use 4 lashing straps to secure it. 2 wrap around the rack and the hull, 1 lashes to the bow, the other to the stern.

#7 YakDude

YakDude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:39 AM

If you have a pick up truck for transport, the Boon Dox T-Bone is the only way to Geaux!!

#8 YakDude

YakDude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 10:45 AM

Displayed beautifully on the front porch.  I would admire my beautiful boat while enjoying a cup of Joe sitting on the porch in the morning:)

#9 sgtryanusmc

sgtryanusmc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:15 PM

I have a RAM 1500 with the shorter bed and it does not need an extender for my SP13.  I just put one strap across and through the front handle and another over the whole boat at the rear tie-down points and she is ready to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users