Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Ultimate 12 deck pads

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 smithmal

smithmal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:55 AM

Hello,

I was wondering if Ultimate 12 owners can purchase the grip deck pads seen on the FX?  If not, is there an after market deck pad that people are using?

smithmal

#2 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,473 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 09:00 PM

Call Get:Outdoors...the page owner. They should be able to help you get the pads you want for your boat. Toll Free:
(800) 450-6819

SeaDeck makes kits for many different boats. They may have a kit specifically for the U12.

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#3 smithmal

smithmal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 02:36 PM

Thanks for the reply.  Here's the info I found out (if anyone else is interested):

Marine Mat

website link 

Has a kit for Ultimate 12 (see pic below)

Marine_Mat_Native_Ultimate_12.jpg

- 2 layer (6mm): 

Dimpled: $269.95 + shipping; any color combination

Brushed: $259.95 + shipping; any color combination

- 1 layer (3mm):  

Dimpled: $179.95 + shipping; any color combination

Brushed: $179.95 + shipping; any color combination

Marine Mat suggests not to get smooth for fishing yaks as they get scuffed easily

You can call Marine Mat for samples, but they will charge you for shipping ($5)

Sea Dek

website link

Has a 2011 Native Ultimate 12 kit (not sure if this kit fits 2017 Native Ultimate 12; you will need to measure to make sure the dimensions of the kit and the boat are identical)

Has both dual layer (6mm) and single layer (5mm) for $54/95 plus shipping.  You can get the mats in embossed or brushed.

You can call Sea Dek to obtain samples (321-632-4466)

I can post back pics of both products and my thoughts if people are interested.  At this point, with the Marine Mat being 5x the cost of the Sea Dek, I'm thinking Sea Dek however, if the Sea Dek kit doesn't fit the U12 2017 then Marine Mat would win as default.

smithmal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users