Toggle %s Hello Guest

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

- - - - -

Magic 14.5 seats, footbraces, and plug and play rod holder

seats rod holder plug and play clips plug and play Magic 14.5 first class seats

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TNtrout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:47 PM

Attached File  20170710_212454.jpg   504.06KB   0 downloads

I have the following for sale from a Magic 14.5.  All items are in fantastic condition.  Absolutely no damage, or wear and tear. The plug and play rod holder was never used a single time and all items were stored inside.

Seats are $175 for the set

Foot braces are $75 for both sets

Plug and play rod holder is $35

I can ship to you for the exact cost of shipping based on your needs and preferred method.  Items are available for pick up in Nashville, TN or nearby surrounding areas.

Jeff Wilson

Nashville, TN

(615) 293-0409

I will be happy to email or text a pic of items to anyone interested.

#2 andy8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:04 AM

hi i really need a seat!are yours the same as in an ultimate 14.5?they look the same.may be able to use a set of footrests too.

#3 TNtrout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 01:57 PM

Yes, the seat is the same, but the seat pan I would think would be different.  Maybe you could remove the seat pan??  If you want them, let me know through a PM and we can arrange payment and shipping.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users