Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2017 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Where is every one ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Critter69

Critter69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:13 PM

There has got to be more people " into" these kayaks then are posting here. Is there a more active sight everyone visits ? Looking at buying one but most of the posts on this sight are years old.

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,016 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 05:36 AM

Not sure where or what you're looking for but there are individual forum threads for all currently in production models as well as discontinued models within the forum. All current models have posts within 2017.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 GKING

GKING

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:24 PM

Hey Critter I'm pretty new here but thought I would chime in. Not sure what you are looking for but I would recommend looking at an FX 12
I bought one earlier this year and am really enjoying it for fishing and photos.

#4 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 04:06 PM

I hate to say it but....Facebook. Lots of people post there on both the Native site and also a Propel owners' page. We get a good number of posts and handle the questions and resolving issues (I think) the best...but FB seems to be the drawing card for instant 'look at me posts'.

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#5 Critter69

Critter69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:13 PM

Yea, I don't do face book. Will keep checking here, thanks.

#6 sunmaster

sunmaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 05:44 PM

Checking out the Facebook Group. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users