Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Sittin' pretty

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PhotoFish

PhotoFish

• Members
  • 663 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 06:50 PM

New boat, new trailer!

Moved from my Ultimate 14.5 to the FX 12 yesterday......I can't believe how the new hull design makes turning so much easier. Maybe too easy........I stopped at a river after leaving the dealership for a few moments of fishing. The current tossed it around pretty good. Love the high/low seat, I jumped right in using the high position. I will have to be careful on larger bodies of water.

Easier loading on the trailer and it will be easier to move around on the cart too.

Attached Files

Brian

Ultimate FX 12

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:15 PM

Good to see you still having fun with the kayak, Brian. Agree, the shallower tunnel on the FX makes it more maneuverable with less grasp on flowing waters. Easier translates to more fun.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 Dwight Harley

Dwight Harley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:20 PM

Congrats on the new boat. I also made the transition to trailering my Ultimate FX. Much easier than wrestling it up on to and off the top of my vehicle. It also allows me to keep my gear in the boat rather than transferring everything back and forth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users