Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2017 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

On Water Seat Adjustment

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff

Jeff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:49 AM

I have had my Slayer 12 PRO for a couple of months and have had it out on the water, relatively calm, a handful of times. Except for a couple of minutes with the seat in the HI position (starting and returning to shore) I have been using it with the seat in the LOW position as I get use to the "boat". Yesterday, as I was on the calm water, I was trying to figure out how to adjust the seat to the HI position from on the water and am completely stumped. Is it possible? Suggestions?

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,990 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 11:32 AM

It takes a good deal of balance and flexibility but what works for me is sliding up to the front edge of the seat, then off in a crouched position, flip the setback down, then lifting the seat with both hands to the high spot. Sometimes a knee on the deck gives better stability. Ive seen some do it just bent knee with both hands thru the legs, like hiking a football, but I'd sure end up on my head that way.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 Mang

Mang

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:12 PM

I feel you.  Thats why I never strap the front seat bungee clip down it helps.  Just use the 2 rears bungee clips and your good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users