Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo

New design for Propel thwart clamp.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pelican

Pelican

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:44 AM

I picked up my new Propel unit yesterday that Native sent me to replace my broken propel.
It seems they redesigned the clamp and have gone to a two piece four bolt system.

Attached Files

#2 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:35 AM

Well well...they listened and are working on always improving an already great product. What we usually see from Native is that they will at some point address a product issue with a fix...but they don't tell anyone they have made that fix...it trickles out to their dealerships as the older inventory is sold out. I also noticed on the most recent Propel boats that the back seat frame end cap is a good bit larger and cube shaped to help displace the pedaler's weight over a larger surface area. That should help with the denting issue we were seeing on the hull under the seat frame.

• Pelican likes this
Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#3 Pelican

Pelican

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:13 PM

I'm surprised this didn't leak out B 4 one just showed up,at the dealer. He didn't even notice it and was very surprised of the change.
All his new yaks had the old style so this must be very new.

#4 AndyB

AndyB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

any way to get a couple of those cube shaped seat end caps?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users