Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo

New Manta Ray Propel Owner

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cbass4

cbass4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:20 AM

Yessir, it's true.  I'm the proud owner of a Manta Ray Propel in Lizard Lick.  Everything is still pretty frozen and snowy around here in New England, so I'm not sure when I'll get on the water.  I think the first item on the accessories list is the prop indexer.  I plan on making a PVC scupper plug cart; and installing my transducer and fish finder as soon as I get my Nocqua battery in a few days.  I'll post pictures of my progress and hope to report on it's performance on the water very soon (weather permitting).

Cbass4

• NOG Admin likes this

#2 capt_riddle_annapolis

capt_riddle_annapolis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 08:58 PM

Just got one too and have been out a couple times in the Chesapeake.  It's very easy to troll with little effort.  Here's a video of how i've set things up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users