Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Stand up bar for Ultimate FX 15

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dwight Harley

Dwight Harley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:42 PM

Has anyone installed an after market stand up bar in their Ultimate FX 15?

#2 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 09:30 AM

I did a field test on YakAttack's Command Stand back when it first came out. The stand is very versatile and YakAttack makes a bunch of different clamps, etc, that will fit on the bars so you can attach anything from a paddle holder to rod holders, electronics, or what have you. You can even attach enough rod holders to it to do a spider rig for slow trolling. This particular stand can adjust to any angle and you can easily cut the main bars down to adjust the top bar height. This bar fits into the boat's groove tracks. You can help yourself standing by pulling up on the bar but I have seen big guys pull the mounting hardware right out trying to really pull themselves up. You are much better off using a stand assist strap attached way up on the bow handle to stand and sit back down. that gives you excellent angle and leverage to easily pull yourself up. The bars are really meant to aid in stability once you are standing. http://shopgetoutdoo...6.html?___SID=U

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#3 Dwight Harley

Dwight Harley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:14 PM

Thanks for the link. I do use a stand assist strap to get up from the seat. Do you think that the Command Stand would fit into the groove tracks on my Ultimate FX 15 without a lot of after market engineering?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users