Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Boonedox Landing Gear Install - Native Watercraft

Boonedox Landing Gear

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 07:56 AM

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#2 johnkook73

johnkook73

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationPrince George, Va

Posted 03 March 2017 - 04:54 PM

Is this available yet? I couldn't find the Native version.

#3 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:55 PM

It is available to order now. Currently we aren't stocking it but can special order if you call the store. It retails for $270, $20 more than the standard kit but does come with the Native track slugs/nuts. 800-450-6819

Note: we may change stocking status if there is enough interest.

#4 mike333h

mike333h

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGoldsboro, NC

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:13 AM

It is available to order now. Currently we aren't stocking it but can special order if you call the store. It retails for $270, $20 more than the standard kit but does come with the Native track slugs/nuts. 800-450-6819

Note: we may change stocking status if there is enough interest.

Would this qualify for the Native Owners Group discount?  Since it does have the Native logo on it?.?. :ph34r:

#5 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:24 AM

Unfortunately we can not offer the NOG discount for non-stocked items, only regularly priced in-stock Native accessories. We will certainly update everyone if the status changes on stocking it though.

-thanks

#6 johnkook73

johnkook73

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 March 2017 - 07:55 AM

Sweet, thank you.

#7 mtskibum16

mtskibum16

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 03:43 PM

Does this have a center bar that is correctly sized for track mounting at the front of the rear tracks, or is it just the standard universal landing gear plus the native track plugs?

#8 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:27 PM

The bar is the same that is part of the standard kit, which covers a span mount of 17"-27". The install above is on a SP13. Which model are you considering putting it on?

#9 mtskibum16

mtskibum16

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:09 PM

The bar is the same that is part of the standard kit, which covers a span mount of 17"-27". The install above is on a SP13. Which model are you considering putting it on?

So watching the video above, they recommend adding another fastener to the track?  Is it wise to drill a hole and add a fastener without sealing it?  I thought I read before that the tracks were installed in molded-in nuts.

I also remember reading that neither bar size of the regular landing gear allows for installation in the front of the rear tracks as shown in the video.  That the long bar is too long, and the short bar is too short, and that why people were installing them at the back of the rear rails.  There just seems to be some conflicting info on this "Native" Boonedox Landing Gear.

I have a SP13.  Just trying to get it all figured out before dropping the $$$.

#10 FLATS813

FLATS813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:13 PM

This looks sweet!  Would this work on the Ultimate 15 FX?  

#11 johnkook73

johnkook73

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:56 PM

And also will this work on the FX-13?

#12 smithmal

smithmal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:56 AM

Would this work with a Ultimate 12?

smithmal

#13 yoda1080

yoda1080

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:09 PM

It as awesome meeting you guys at ICAST 2017 this year and checking out the landing with the new Titan. My question is, can you my just the sand wheels for the landing if you already have it? I see that it is posted what the sizes are for the sand version of the landing gear. It seems all would need is to slide them on the bar and hold them tight with the clip or do I have to upgrade the Wheel EEZ with new bearing?
  • yoda1080 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users