Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Paddle Clip Replacement

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AlexWV

AlexWV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:28 AM

I've been using my Versa for a couple years now, all the time without the paddle clip.  It was broken when I bought it as a used dealer demo model.  I've been cleaning it up and prepping for the spring.  I added mounts to secure my Yeti Roadie that I use as my seat, tightened up the bungees, and removed the broken paddle clip.  I would like to replace the paddle, but I want to be sure I get the same one, so I can use the screws and holes that are already there.  It appears to be the Yak-Gear Deck Mount Paddle Holder, but I need to be sure before I order one.  Anyone know?

#2 AlexWV

AlexWV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 21 February 2017 - 08:30 AM

I now see the Native paddle clip on the Get:Outdoors site, but it is out of stock...

#3 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 09:03 AM

Call them up...they probably have a few in their parts bin in the back. If not they can get one for you directly from Native. (800) 450-6819

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#4 AlexWV

AlexWV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWV

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:45 AM

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users