Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2017 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Updates for 2017 Kayaks

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 gofishtx

gofishtx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 02:28 PM

I was wondering if it was posted anywhere on what updates or improvements are made to the 2017 model kayaks. I am planning on getting a new Slayer Propel 10 or 13

within the next month and I haven't found any updates listed. Someone mentioned a 4 tool holster but didn't say if it is the tool storage for the side track or under the seat. I would like to know so I don't purchase an accessory that already comes with the boat.

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,990 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:20 PM

The Slayer Propel 10/13 now includes a standup assist strap, and 3-pocket tool holder which attaches to the groove track.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 gofishtx

gofishtx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:42 PM

Thank you so much, I will probably order the under seat storage also.

• NOG Admin likes this

#4 mike333h

mike333h

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationGoldsboro, NC

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:00 AM

The Slayer Propel 10/13 now includes a standup assist strap, and 3-pocket tool holder which attaches to the groove track.

Where does the stand up assist strap mount to?  I just tie a rope to the front handle for mine.

#5 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,990 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:15 AM

It has a sewn loop that allows line thru loop around the grab handle.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#6 MG79

MG79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

any improvements to the drive?  Mine has cracked.  Is the indexer a standard piece too?

#7 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:37 AM

The drive has a new 2 piece 4 bolt system now for 2017. This is the improvement they have needed and we have recommended for a good many years. The indexer is not standard yet but is very useful.

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#8 yoda1080

yoda1080

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:11 PM

I have 2017 Native Slayer 2017 and the improvements are awesome!! Strap makes standing and sitting really easy as well as using it as a wading tool too.
  • yoda1080 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users