Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Missing pieces

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jaycar85

Jaycar85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:46 PM

So I just opened my propel drive box and I am missing one of the bolts that connects pedal to the drive. What do I do call a dealer and see if I can get another one? Worst case I will just buy a new one but it just sucks spending so much on a kayak to turn around and buy a missing part.

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:09 AM

Get in touch with your dealer of purchase and let then know. Although the bolt size is standard the cone washer is not universally a standard crank arm piece. Either the dealer or Native will send the missing part.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 Jaycar85

Jaycar85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:27 AM

Well I just bit the bullet and spent 10 on one on line lol I just want to get out and try this bad boy out. I don't think it was natives fault the box was beat to crap when it came to me. The bag that holds the small pieces was open and a pedal came undone but all is in working order so I'm happy. Thanks for the response I look forward to contributing to this site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users