Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo

Manta Ray 12 Propel Promo Video

manta ray propel

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:07 PM

Native introduces the Manta Ray Propel, now available at Get:Outdoors http://shopgetoutdoo...ray-propel.html

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#2 cbass4

cbass4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 06:20 PM

I can't wait to test pedal this puppy.  It looks fast just in the pictures.  In the promo video, they mention a transducer friendly area beneath the hull.  Any insights about that feature?  It was hard to see in the video.  Is it a "universal" opening for transducers or does it favor a certain manufacturer?  Currently, I have a flexible arm for my Lowrance transducer, but I'd rather do the scupper thing instead so I can just leave it there for the duration.

#3 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:33 PM

The transducer mount is like the one used in the FX Propel which isn't an actual scupper but a recess with molded in nuts for attachment and a cable trough going up to the deck thru the drive well. It works well with most units and only requires slight mods for some of the largest transducers.

#4 danny

danny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:25 AM

Will you be posting the Manta Ray propels for online purchase once shipment arrives?
I'm in NYC and there will be no dealers within driving range for a pick up.
Thanks

#5 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 06:43 AM

Hello Danny, we just received a shipment yesterday and will add an online link ASAP. If you're in need before that please call the store 10-am-6pm Mon-Sat 800 450 6819 and someone can quote you cost and shipping. -thanks

#6 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,047 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:34 PM

Ordering link has been added to initial post.

#7 Mikem

Mikem

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:16 PM

Excited!

My Dealer in Bradenton just got first shipment of Manta Ray and I have four to chose from. I think Lizard Lick but like Forrest camo. Boats will be ready for pickup Thursday. Hopefully weather will be clear this weekend.

Manta%20Ray%202_zpsd556pkdr.jpg

#8 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,489 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 07:47 AM

They are lookers for sure.

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#9 cbass4

cbass4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 December 2016 - 07:08 PM

I agree.  It looks sweet in any of those colors.  I hope to be fishing out of one in the spring up here in New England.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users