Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

2007-2009 14.0 Propel Drive

14.0 Propel Compatible drive

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LakenKennedyAF

LakenKennedyAF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:41 PM

My father in law recently suffered recent loss from a domestic robbery. They had taken his drive system for the 14.0 native propel he suffers back problems so paddling isn't an option. I'm trying to surprise him, is there any way that anyone knows where to get that's specific drive system? Or even a compatible match? Thank you!

#2 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,503 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:06 AM

Need specifics on what boat he had. They no longer make the old drive but the new drive with the right thwart tube may work. Not sure what you mean by '14.0'.

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#3 LakenKennedyAF

LakenKennedyAF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 02:24 PM

After asking him again, the answer I got for the size of the kayak was 14.5. What exactly is the thwart tube? I'm working on getting more information about the model.

#4 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 05:40 PM

It's likely an Ultimate 14.5 multisport propel. A thwart tube is a tube that's mounted to the drive and is used to attach to the kayak. Unfortunately the drives are pretty expensive, approximately $900/925ish. Sorry to hear of the theft

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#5 LakenKennedyAF

LakenKennedyAF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:18 PM

Perfect! We have a good idea of where to start,Thank both for all of the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users