Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo

Hunting ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 patiodadio

patiodadio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:36 PM

Has anyone tried duck / goose hunting from a Native Propel ? I don't own one yet but I am thinking about getting the Propel 13.

#2 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:35 AM

I am going to try some photography with mine first this winter just to see how close I can get. I hope to get a Titan next year and that will be a serious stable hunting boat. I do plan on installing one of the new YakAttack Command Stands up and over the Propel unit so I can brush or grass up the front and make it look a bit like a muskrat hut. The big problem I have around here is that there are so many hunters using the public water...I don't want to piss any of them off running the shoreline and getting close to their spreads.

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#3 patiodadio

patiodadio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:50 PM

Almost no one hunts in my area so I have a lot of water to myself. If the Propel is stable enough, it would be a great boat for me. 

#4 Tldcod

Tldcod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 10:22 PM

Slayer propel 13

Not exactly revolutionary but worming on a PVC frame with burlap. Plan to be ready to hunt the split here in Louisiana next weekend. I think it will work well for hunting. Hope to also scout public land for deer after this front passes.

Awaiting T-bolts to finish the PVC caps I'm using in the gear track.

Attached Files

#5 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 05:14 PM

Anxious to hear how it works out for you. I thought about building a muskrat hut over the front end of mine using a YakAttack Command Stand.

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#6 Guest_patiodadio_*

Guest_patiodadio_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:33 PM

Slayer propel 13

Not exactly revolutionary but worming on a PVC frame with burlap. Plan to be ready to hunt the split here in Louisiana next weekend. I think it will work well for hunting. Hope to also scout public land for deer after this front passes.

Awaiting T-bolts to finish the PVC caps I'm using in the gear track.

Wow ! Great Idea ! Thanks for sharing....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users