Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2017 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for Foot Pegs/Clips for Magic 14.5

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dfrntsuthernguy

dfrntsuthernguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:21 PM

I recently bought a used Native Magic 14.5 Tandem and it's missing one set of foot pegs, so I am looking for a set.  Actually, I have a set of the rails and the easy feet, so really just need 4 of the plug and play clips that attach the foot pegs/rails to the kayak, but I'd certainly take the whole assembly if someone has it.  I'll attach some pics of the one I do have for reference.

Thanks!

Anthony

Attached Files

#2 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,463 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 09:30 AM

Call Get:Outdoors and try to talk to Cory or Will, (800) 450-6819. They should have a bag of clips somewhere in the back...I gave them a bag a couple of months ago. They also have a rudder kit for that boat including the foot braces and rails.

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#3 dfrntsuthernguy

dfrntsuthernguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 10:36 PM

Hi Boykinsbuddy,

I was at Get Outdoors last week, and Will did help me find a few of the plug and play clips he had left, but the clips on the foot pegs are different than the regular plug and play clips that worked on the other accessories.  They didn't mention having a rudder kit, so maybe they sold it, because I left my number with Will to call me if he came across anything else.  I was able to get the rails and the Easy feet, I just need the clips to attach the rails to the plug and play slots.  But I will follow up with Will again tomorrow just to make sure.  Thanks!

#4 dfrntsuthernguy

dfrntsuthernguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:19 PM

Still no luck finding the foot peg clips for the magic - anyone? 

#5 dfrntsuthernguy

dfrntsuthernguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 11:51 PM

I gave up and decided to use some of the standard plug and play clips I had to modify and attach the foot rails to the plug and play slots - seems it will probably work fine, and almost looks factory! :)  Plus, I only use them for the tandem pair, which isn't so often since mostly I use the kayak solo, so they should work out ok.

#6 TNtrout

TNtrout

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:19 PM

I posted in the classifieds section items from a Magic 14.5 including footbraces with plug and play clips, 2 seats, and a telescoping cross bar with plug and play clips and a rod holder attached to it if anyone is still following this thread or looking for those items.

Jeff Wilson
(615) 293-0409
Jeff.Wilson@lipscomb.edu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users