Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

spanner wrench

maintaining the pedal drive

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 omferland

omferland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:08 PM

Where can I buy a spanner wrench for the drive system?  I tried E-bay and the local auto shops, no one has the tool.

When I measured the pins I came up with 6.75 MM/17/64, and the distance between the pins at 2 1/2 in.

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 08:34 PM

This is the model I use. https://www.amazon.c... spanner wrench

If you haven't seen the Propel Maintenace, tool and parts thread it can be viewed here http://nativeownersg...rvice-warranty/

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 omferland

omferland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:59 AM

found a company that sells the wrench, Berley Pro, sells the Propel Service Kit which includes the spanner wrench for the main gear and the smaller spanner for the lower gear, they also include the gear puller.  ($69.00). excellent tool for the price...M

#4 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:44 AM

We've had a few failures of the pins breaking off that wrench and other similar ones where the pins are welded onto the wrench. 

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#5 b737

b737

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 10:37 AM

sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users