Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Pro Staff

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rvrpaddlr

Rvrpaddlr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:49 PM

Hello,

As an avid Slayer 14 owner and fisherman, how does one go about applying to be on the Pro Staff?

I live near the Susquehanna River in northeast Pennsylvania and every time I paddle, other fisherman look at the kayak, the clean lines of the Slayer deck, and the seat, always the seat, and ask questions about it.  I promote the boat all the time, it is designed so well.

My fishing buddy told me I should be on the Pro Staff, I do all they do about promoting the kayaks.

So, what do I need to do?

Thanks

And yes, my first time posting here, something I will be doing more often!

Dan

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,058 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 05:43 AM

Welcome to the forum, Dan.

Just to clarify, this forum is owned and operated by an independent Native dealer, not the manufacturer. 

With regards to pro staff interest, you should reach out to your local dealer who can provide you with the Native representative for your area. Also, if you haven't seen Natives' pro staff requirements they are online at http://nativewatercr...f-requirements/.

-hope this helps

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 Rvrpaddlr

Rvrpaddlr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 06:21 AM

Thanks for the reply!

I appreciate it!

Dan

0 user(s) are reading this topic