Recently unveiled from Native Watercraft is the new Slayer Propel LT
Although the LT carries the Slayer Propel name the hull has a sharper entry and flared bow for smoother glide and handling of choppy water.
Key features are;
• Constructed of Thermoformed ABS for the current lights pedal drive kayak on the market.
• Fitted Hull weight 58 lbs (without seat and Propel drive)
• Fully rigged (includes seat and Propel drive) 77 lbs
• Length 12'
• Width 31"
• Capacity 350 lbs
• forward of seat Groove Tracks
• two flush mount rod holders behind the seat
• Anti-slip cockpit floor cushion
• paddle holder
• First Class seat
• Built-in rudder (same as other Propel models)
Available October 2016
Color Options: Blue over Beige, Inferno (orange) over Beige and Solid Beige
13873101_1488506924508526_1187349888492657547_n.jpg 113.95KB 16 downloads 13872835_1488506777841874_2722888380799246331_n.jpg 113.12KB 8 downloads
13873102_1488506894508529_4881073027158788659_n.jpg 102.66KB 6 downloads
13880376_1488506831175202_5966038182720360719_n.jpg 92.59KB 5 downloads