Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

2016 Slayer Propel 10 - Wilmington, NC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 joshuaericlee

joshuaericlee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 11:25 AM

I am selling a near brand new condition Slayer Propel 10 that is only a few months old. The boat is the newest model and includes the riveted in plastic strips where the seat sits to prevent denting issues that I and others had before. The boat is lizard lick green and has a green BooneDox rudder upgrade. Propel drive works great, as well as everything else. I don't have pictures right now but will be willing to text pictures to anyone interested. I live in Wilmington NC but am willing to travel to meet up. Again boat is near new condition and am selling for $1,900. Boat is a few months old. I am looking to buy an Ultimate FX15 Tandem which is my only reason for selling. 

NOG Admin: I think that's a reasonably good offer.

Thanks for the reply! I live in Wilmington NC so I don't know how well it will sell here but I intend to post it somewhere on the forum (I don't know if there is a for sale page?) and I will be willing to travel to someone who wants it so that it is more feasible. Definitely want to buy another Native boat though because I had an issue with this boat before and Native is the only company I know who instead of just trying to fix it sent me a brand new boat and shipped it to a location my dealer could pick it up at, entirely at THEIR expense (no processing fees). To me, that is worth any extra expense you might pay for a boat that says Native on the side. 

• Skully likes this

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,074 posts

Posted 06 September 2016 - 12:05 PM

I've moved your post to the classified section. If you'd like, you can add a few photos of the kayak. Let us know if you have any questions or need help.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 Tbraud

Tbraud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 September 2016 - 07:59 PM

Text me a few pictures please
225-413-1691
Thanks

#4 joshuaericlee

joshuaericlee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:39 PM

My deepest apologies guys but my wonderfully more reasonable than me girlfriend has talked me out of selling the slayer propel 10. I just like it too much to sell it this quick, even if it means I don't get to be in the same boat as her haha. Again apologies for any inconvenience, I will delete the ad 

• NOG Admin likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users