Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Fish Bag Availability

Fishing storage cooler medium

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 artliz

artliz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 09:48 AM

Can anybody confirm if the medium fish bag is still produced? I live in Texas and two Native dealers have conflcting answers. ACK says the bag is discontinued. Mariner says the bags are due but are backordered. I have an upcoming trip and need this item. Thanks.
  • kayl likes this

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 17 August 2016 - 10:05 AM

It's still produced although the factory has sold thru their 2016 inventory.

On the positive side, we (Get:Outdoors) have them in-stock. If you use the "Shop Native" text link at the top of the page, while logged-in, then select "Coolers & Bags" you'll be directed to our webstore where you'd select the Medium size bag. A NOG member discount will be automatically added to your cart. This item also qualifies for free shipping. 

For reference the product  page is here Native Medium Fish Bag

Let us know if you have any further questions 

• boykinsbuddy likes this

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 b737

b737

• Members
  • 132 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:37 PM

What part of Texas ? I'm at Canyon lake. I have a Native Ultimate Stern bag (never used, has been sitting in my garage for 4 years). Sell for $40.00. Can meet Cabela's in Buda or North side of San Antonio

Attached Files

#4 kayl

kayl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:28 AM

It's still produced although the factory has sold thru their 2016 inventory.

On the positive side, we (Get:Outdoors) have them in-stock. If you use the "Shop Native" text link at the top of the page, while logged-in, then select "Coolers & Bags" you'll be directed to our webstore where you'd select the Medium size bag. A NOG member discount will be automatically added to your cart. This item also qualifies for free shipping.

For reference the product page is here Native Medium Fish Bag

Let us know if you have any further questions

Is the medium the right size for the fx15?

#5 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:41 AM

Kayl, the medium will either fit in the stern or bow of, either solo or tandem. If tandem then you would need to remove the bow foot rests. The large will fit bow solo setup or tandem with the seat removed.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fishing, storage, cooler, medium

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users