Toggle %s Hello Guest

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

- - - - -

2015 Slayer Propel 13

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cabajohw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCorpus Christi, TX

Posted 01 August 2016 - 03:35 AM

I'm looking to sell my LEAN MEAN FISHING MACHINE and my loss will definitely be your gain icon_sad.gif I purchased this 2015 model kayak a few months ago (BRAND NEW) but I've moved to a different city and I no longer need this much boat. I need something a little smaller.

There are no leaks and the bottom of the hull has very minor scratches from the 10-15 trips I've taken since I've owned it. It has also been washed with fresh water and hand dried after each use along with storing it in the garage to protect it from the sun. It's located in the Corpus Christi, TX area but I can deliver/meet anywhere along the Texas coast as I make frequent trips to Houston. I'll be happy to answer any question you might have, please feel free to give me a call or text at 832-962-9680. I can send you more pictures via mobile if needed. 

***Cost to Date***
2015 Slayer Propel 13 - $2,465.00
Yak Gear Deluxe Anchor Trolley System with Harken Pulleys - $ 32.00
Native Watercraft Cam-Lok Paddle Holders - $29.00
Hard Shell Bow Hatch - $79.00
Customized Kayak Cart - $55.00
No Limits Paddle - $27.00

Total Invested +/- $2,900 (After Taxes)
Selling Price - $2,300 OBO

Attached Files

#2 cabajohw

• Members