Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Cargo net for kayak in truck bed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thomasgf

thomasgf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 05:08 PM

I have a Tbone extender which works great for transporting my kayak in the pickup truck bed. Is there a cargo net of some kind that I can use so I can load cargo on either side of the kayak in the truck bed? Since the tailgate is down I need some way to hold the cargo in. I need that space for bigger items like suitcases, coolers, golf clubs, etc... This will be beneficial for when the backseat is being occupied on trips.

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:25 PM

I haven't seen a net that allows pass thru of something as large as a kayak. The net material is pretty tough and sectioned so you may be able to cut out a section to size for a workable solution?

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 Kafn8td

Kafn8td

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 08:14 AM

I have a big bungee cargo net I use for odd shaped stuff.  I didn't think about using ti for the yak, but it's a good idea.  It will stretch the width and length of my F250 with stuff in the bed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users