Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Get Outdoors Service

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kayakphotos

Kayakphotos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • LocationNaples, FL

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:28 PM

I know that it's human nature to only post to make complaints, so I thought I would break the trend.

I needed one of the clips to hold my spare seat clips together when in solo mode.  I called Get Outdoors today and they were able to make me a couple, even though they didn't have any of the Native Clips available.  The most surprising thing to me was that they charged me around $7 total to make two of them and ship to my house.  I was expecting the usual markup and was pleasantly surprised.  Everyone was also very courteous and easy to work with.  I'll be sure to give them my business again for needed Native accessories.  

• boykinsbuddy likes this
Just a thought from Daniel. '12 Native Ultimate 14.5 Tandem- Camo

https://www.flickr.c...hotos/40driggs/

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 05:26 PM

Thanks, Daniel. I wasn't involved in assisting with your request but appreciate you taking the time to share your experience as well as the opportunity to earn your business.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users