Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Native Watercraft Service & Warranty Procedures

Native Warranty Native Service

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:51 AM

In the event that you require service or need to speak to someone regarding warranty issues, please follow these guidelines.

1- Contact the retailer where you purchased the boat.

2- Supply dealer with photos (when applicable) or issues  as well as the serial number of boat. If issue pertains to a Propel drive, include it's serial number as well, which is located on the vertical shaft.

3- The retailer will then contact Native to determine the outcome.

Please Note:

• Not all dealers provide in-house Propel service and or repair. If not, you're Propel may need to be shopped to Native      Watercraft. Currently, Get:Outdoors is the only authorized Propel service and repair center in the U.S.

• Native Watercraft Warranty is only applicable to the original, registered owner and is non-transferable.

Native Watercraft full warranty disclosure and terms to be updated on their website soon.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#2 andybm4

andybm4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:43 PM

Where is get out doors

#3 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 04:55 PM

Greensboro, NC. The name Get Outdoors, above in blue, is a hotlink that will take you to the store if you'd like to look around. If you're not aware, they also offer a member discount on Native Watercraft accessories. You can access the discount and Native product by using the Shop Native tab on the top of the page.

#4 andybm4

andybm4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:41 PM

Thank you for your reply
I live in Wenatchee Washington and the only place i have seen the slayer 13 propel is at the sportsman warehouse here do you know of any other places that sell them and offer a test peddle

#5 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 06:55 PM

You're welcome. To find the closest you can use Native's dealer locator from their website http://nativewatercraft.com/dealer/

#6 CapeFearHooker

CapeFearHooker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:01 PM

Going to look at 2015 Slayer propel 13. I a U12 and a Redfish 10, but cant remember how to "decode" the serial # to verify the year when I go look at later today. My U12 is ***00335****. It's a 13 I believe, need help.

#7 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:49 PM

The last two digits of the number are the year indication. 

#8 CapeFearHooker

CapeFearHooker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:50 PM

LPSO0335K314 is a 2014?

#9 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators