Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. If you are an existing member and have not reset your password since November 2, 2014, please follow the instructions here.

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2017 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Slayer Propel 10 and 13 in Northern Cal

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LaoOceanFisherman

LaoOceanFisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:29 PM

I'm surprised no one post anything under this region.  There are total of 9 Slayers Propel in our group.  Here are the 5 members getting ready to take on the Pacific Ocean.

Attached File  Slayers.JPG   227.15KB   2 downloads

#2 Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationGaribaldi, Oregon

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:11 PM

I'm a little north of you and an NWKA member as well. Are you guys NCKA?
  • LaoOceanFisherman likes this
My wife keeps saying I never listen to her..... Or something like that?
A happy marriage begins with a happy wife..... Because if she's not happy NOBODY is happy.

#3 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:03 AM

We would love to hear about some of your sea going adventures up that way...and see some photos.

• LaoOceanFisherman likes this
Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#4 LaoOceanFisherman

LaoOceanFisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:40 AM

I'm a little north of you and an NWKA member as well. Are you guys NCKA?

I see..  I don't think any of our guys is a member of NCKA.  We just love fishing on the Slayers..

#5 Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:50 PM

I see.. I don't think any of our guys is a member of NCKA. We just love fishing on the Slayers..

If you get a chance check it out our site is
http://www.northwest...hp?action=forum
I'm MojoJojo on there as well. It's just a bunch of guys that love to kayak fish and get together to fish and when possible help out Heroes On the Water.
A happy marriage begins with a happy wife..... Because if she's not happy NOBODY is happy.

#6 Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 07:48 PM

Btw nice ling? Or is it a Cabby? In the avatar. It's hard to see the pic after upsizing it but it looks like a lingcod.

#7 Harvey Dunstan

Harvey Dunstan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 01:52 PM

I have a Slayer propel 13 I live in British Columbia, Canada. I got my Slayer propel from a dealership in Calgary Alberta

#8 One Bad Man

One Bad Man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 February 2016 - 07:30 PM

Hi everyone,  I just got a brand new Slayer Propel 13 recently in a trade cash deal for a boat I had.  I haven't had a chance to use it yet but I'm looking forward to giving it a try.  I live in the central part of California so will be fishing mostly fresh water, but I do camp at Morro Bay Dunes a lot so I'll have to bring it along and try it there also.  I look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing information etc.  If anyone can give me pointers on ocean fishing and best place to start as a newbie I would appreciate it.  Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users