Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

08 14.5 Magic Rudder, seats, etc.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sageen

sageen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:36 PM

I have the seats (2), foot pegs (2 sets of stationary) and a rudder kit (with rudder control pegs) for a 2008 Magic 14.5. They are the older style seats that clip in to the rails and not the newer ones that mount to the floor. Also have a few plug-n-play extra clips for mounting homebrew stuff or lights etc. I don't know if the rudder would work on a 12 but someone else may. All in fairly good condition. Boat developed a warranty crack and they replaced with an Ultimate FX15. if you still have and love it these would be good replacement parts. Or if you have a solo it will run as a tandem great. And if you don't have a rudder on that barge you are working too hard to turn into the wind. Make a fair offer. Will meet in Seguin / San Marcos or New Braunfels area or ship you pay actual costs. Selling all together.

#2 elio

elio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:49 AM

Am looking for an extra seat that clips into the rails, extra plug and play clips as well. Would like to buy... I have the 14.5 but do not know about how to install the rudder. Pls let me know, and if you have pictures to see..

TYSM!!

#3 elio

elio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 02:32 PM

Let me know if your still selling.  Am still interested.....

#4 Trapper948

Trapper948

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 10:38 AM

I have the seats (2), foot pegs (2 sets of stationary) and a rudder kit (with rudder control pegs) for a 2008 Magic 14.5. They are the older style seats that clip in to the rails and not the newer ones that mount to the floor. Also have a few plug-n-play extra clips for mounting homebrew stuff or lights etc. I don't know if the rudder would work on a 12 but someone else may. All in fairly good condition. Boat developed a warranty crack and they replaced with an Ultimate FX15. if you still have and love it these would be good replacement parts. Or if you have a solo it will run as a tandem great. And if you don't have a rudder on that barge you are working too hard to turn into the wind. Make a fair offer. Will meet in Seguin / San Marcos or New Braunfels area or ship you pay actual costs. Selling all together.

I am looking for clip and part clip attaches to

#5 Ruffinit

Ruffinit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:26 PM

I'm judging by the silence that all those parts are sold.  I, too, am looking for spare parts for my Magic.  My broken Plug-n-Play clips are mostly held together by zip ties, now.  Lemme know if you found a good source :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users