Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Fall 2015/2016 Model Updates

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 10:30 AM

Original Discontinued Ultimate's in the following configurations are coming back, and at lower prices. Available in Hidden Oak only. Anticipated availability October 2015.

Original Ultimate 12 - $949 Comes with Groove Track and Non-pulley equipped anchor trolley.
Original Ultimate 14.5 - $999
Original Ultimate 14.5 Tandem - $1,299 (Will convert to solo, but no foam blocks as with original) Comes with Groove track and non-pulley equipped anchor trolley.

Manta Ray 12 & 14, Coming Back, also lower priced, Available in Hidden Oak only, Anticipated availability October 2015.

Manta Ray 12 - $869
Manta Ray 14 - $949

Versa Board available in Hidden Oak only - Lower Price $799

Increase in cost of Slayer Propels due to increased production costs - Website listed colors still available

Slayer Propel 10 - $2,399

Slayer Propel 13 - $2,599

Ultimate FX 13 Propel - $2,949

• dhtwalden likes this

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#2 LaoOceanFisherman

LaoOceanFisherman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 10:20 AM

So glad I picked up my SP 10 last week.

#3 dhtwalden

dhtwalden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 07 September 2015 - 04:04 PM

Does anyone have a link to the specs on the original 14.5 tandem that is returning to the lineup? I realize it doesn't convert to solo, but it might just be the fit for our needs. I'd be curious on weight, plus does it include the first class seats like the FX with adjustable height and adjustable forward/backward on the rear seat? Thanks in advance for the info....

#4 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 04:13 PM

Original was 72 lbs. It won't have the height adjustable FX seats but they are adjustable fore and aft.

#5 Lionel goulet

Lionel goulet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 02:06 PM

Hi ! in the Native home page the Versa description says this board support 300 LB ! Is it right ?

Sorry for my bad english ;) .

#6 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:08 PM

Yes, 300 lbs is correct.

#7 wyboojer

wyboojer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:43 AM

How do you tell if a slayer propel 10 is a 2015 or 2016 model? someone said the serial # will tell you ...how? have there been any changes in the 2016 model vs the 2015 model. I plan to buy one this week so would appreciate prompt reply. thanks very much. 

#8 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:49 AM

Yes, the last two digits of the serial number are the year. The only changes to the 2016 are the inclusion of two flush mount rod tube holders behind the seat. 2016 models are also supposed to have a price increase, about $100.

#9 s.nash

s.nash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationLondon,Ontario,Canada

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:11 PM

Hello, I am still in the process of researching the slayer propel 10, i'll prob get the 2016 model since it has the 2 rod mounts. will it still have the one beside the seat. Checking on your webpage I cant seem to find a email address or phone number to contact nativewatercraft. I tried clicking the contact button but doesn't work for me. I would like to get some brochures if you have  some available on the propel series so I have them on hand..thanks

#10 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:59 PM

Just to clarify, this forum is owned and operated by an independent authorized Native Watercraft dealer, not the manufacturer. Native does not public ally list contact info as their dealer network is the means of info, sales and service. There are not model specific broucheres available for the propels. That info is on the website.

If you have trouble locating any info or have other questions we'll help as much as possible.

#11 edmit15

edmit15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 11:12 PM

Hello, I'm very interested in acquiring an Ultimate 12, however the only dealer listed in my state has been less than helpful. I also cant seem to find any available online. I read that they are bringing the ultimate 12 back for the new model year. What might be my best course of action so that I can get out on the water in an Ultimate. Also, will the new models differ (mold, seat, weight etc.) Any help is much appreciated. 

#12 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:46 AM

Yes, the Ultimate 12 (non-FX) model is coming back. 

We have one in-stock (Get:Outdoors, Greensboro, NC). It just came in so it hasn't been added to the website.

The mold is the same and the seat is grey as shown on Native's website.

Weight is right around 55 lbs.

If you're interested in obtaining a ship quote to your location please call the store. Phone number is on the website link above.

#13 Sully99

Sully99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 07:23 PM

Are they still planning on releasing the U14.5. I haven't seen any for sale at this price.

#14 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 09:03 AM

It's actually $999, but we have one instock. http://shopgetoutdoo...e-145-solo.html

I'll correct the error above, thanks.

#15 NW Bird Hunter

NW Bird Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 12:45 AM

Was wondering since Native is keeping its line of U12 and U14.5 any word about the spray skirts for those?  Since they are making all the boats in Hidden Oak the camo skirts would be great! Still looking for a center spray skirt in camo for my U14.5. 

#16 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:34 AM

I agree, it would nice to still have the skirts available but the purpose of bringing the models back was a lower cost option so the adapt-a-track and skirts were dropped from production.

#17 Sully99

Sully99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 10:28 PM

On the Ultimate 14.5 solo is there a anchor trolley and grove tracks on it or is it stripped? 

#18 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 10 January 2016 - 05:56 PM

It comes with groove tracks but no anchor trolley.

#19 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 07:24 PM

UPDATE:

Since the original announcement and now details on the re-release of the original Ultimate's has changed and is reflected in the initial post on this thread.

• Ultimate 12, 14.5 solo and 14.5 tandem all come with Groove tracks and non-pulley equipped anchor trolleys, using pad-eyes instead of pulleys at the bow and stern.

• Also, the Ultimate 14.5 can be converted to solo although the model does not come with the original foam blocks used to hold the seat in the solo position.

#20 patiodadio

patiodadio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 09:11 PM

I'm looking at maybe buying a used 2015 SP 13. What are the differences between the 2015 model and a 16 / 17 model ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users