Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Propel Easy Cruz Kit on 2009 Propel

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TopShapeCabrio

TopShapeCabrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 23 June 2015 - 10:05 AM

I know this has been talked about in different posts but I would like gather new information from members who have successfully retrofitted the Easy Cruz kit in their 2009 Propel Drive.

Please supply as much info as possible (pictures, what you modified, how you did it, tools you used, what you would do different,...)

I read in some post that Native replaced the Propel Drive with a newer model.  What is the process to have this done???

Thanks, Pat

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 08:35 PM

Hi Pat,

The only Propel drives that will NOT accommodate or accept the EZ Cruz updated cassette and prop kit are units with the starting serial numbers of "086".

Aside from that, there isn't anything you need to modify. All you need is a spanner wrench and allen tools to remove the original and insert the new. In the second post of this thread you'll find some info and links to tools.

In the last three or so minutes of this video you can see the install process of the lower cassette.

Hope this helps and if you'd like to support this forum please consider ordering from Get:Outdoors. Mention your a NOG member for 10% off + free shipping over $39.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 TopShapeCabrio

TopShapeCabrio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 24 June 2015 - 09:30 AM

Perfect.  Thanks for the great info.  I will check the serial numbers on my propel drives.  (My wife wanted her own Ultimate Propel...)

I also want 1 native anchor trolley & 2 sets of 155mm crank arms (can't find them on your site anymore)...

The free shipping applies to Canada as well?  If not, how much to Ottawa, Ontario for 5 items in this post?

#4 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:09 AM

You're welcome. 

We've had a few recent hiccups with our website is the reason those parts are currently now visible. I'll check and either or someone from the store will reply ASAP.

-thanks

#5 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:21 PM

I've just sent you a private message with part costs and estimate shipping.

-thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users