Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

New magic 12 owner need parts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ccsmooth

Ccsmooth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:47 PM

Hi I'm new to the native team having just picked up a magic 12. Mine is pretty bare bones and I would like to get plug and play accessories as well as anything else that might be available for me to upgrade it. Please let me know if anyone has these parts for sale or knows where I can buy them. Thank you. And I live In the saint augustine area of Florida.

#2 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:51 PM

The boat has been out of production for a pretty long time. Good luck with the parts. You may want to contact the site owner...Get:Outdoors. They used to have some parts...thwarts and maybe some clips in the back in some of their parts bins.

Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

#3 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:48 PM

Yes, please send an email to info@shopgetoutdoors.com and one of the parts guys will let you know what they have available.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users