Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

2015 slayer propel 13

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rocketball

rocketball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:49 PM

Hello...new to Native Watercraft but have been kayak fishing for 9 years. I am currently in the process of purchasing a Slayer propel 13 from ACK. I am just making sure I have all of the add on's/accessories in the order before I officially place the order. Tonight I was talking to some at ACK and they told me that the current models they have for sale are indeed 2015. I was hoping that would be the case, but didn't think the 2015 models would be out yet. Just want the make sure ACK is being truthfull with me. Thanks and cant wait to get my hands on this slayer before the ice sets in and stays for the winter.

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 09:03 AM

Welcome to the forum. I wouldn't imagine they would purposely provide false information, however, you'll be able to tell the year by the last two digits of the serial number, which indicate the year made.

On a side note, the owner of this forum, Get:Outdoors, a Native dealer in North Carolina, offers member of this forum a 10% discount on all Native accessories, many of which qualify for free shipping. 

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#3 rocketball

rocketball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:37 PM

thanks for the response...I have checked out Get:outdoors and prices between the 2 sites are almost identical along with free shipping. ACK is offering 20% discount on most of the accessories I am buying and they have a few other items that I needed that Get:outdoors didn't have. Thanks for making sure I had already checked getoutdoors out though. cheers nate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users