Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo

Pictures

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 oldkayaker

oldkayaker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:28 PM

Having trouble uploading pictures to a new post. What is the secret.

#2 boykinsbuddy

boykinsbuddy

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

Download your shots to a host site like Photobucket...it is free to sign up. Once your shots are downloaded, click on the photo you want to post to this forum...and it works the same way on most forums. Now on the right side of the Photobucket page with your photo showing is some info called "Share Links". The last one...the 'IMG' link...left click on that and it will automatically be copied correctly onto your clipboard. NOW on this site...when you have typed what you want and are ready for the image, right click and hit 'paste' and your link will be correctly posted...nothing else to do.

A few pointers...on some forums, you have a limited number of shots you can post per reply. I get around this by replying to my own threads to post more. If you are blogging on this site...the maximum width of any shot is pretty small at something lik 460 pixels. If it is wider than that, the program crops the shot. Actually that may not be true anymore since this forum is on a whole new program...I'll have to check on that.
  • Dinger likes this
Just a drop of water in an endless sea...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users