Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Propel Replacement & Service Parts

Propel Parts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 05:12 PM

The following parts are now available at or through most Native dealers, including your site host, Get:Outdoors of Greensboro, NC.

*Please note: Propel units have a ID stamped on the shaft side indicating the model number, 201, 301 and 401 (as of 2014). Some parts are specific to model numbers.

Propel Upper Transmission Gear Replace Kit

Attached File  NA_APRO007_Upper Transmission Gear Replace.png   160.6KB   0 downloads

Propel Upper Transmission Rebuild Kit (fits 201, all 301 & 401 units)

Attached File  NA_APRO005_Upper Tansmission Rebuild Kit.png   241.26KB   0 downloads

Propel Lower Transmission Rebuild Kit (fits 201, all 301 & 401 units)

Attached File  NA_APRO006_Lower Trans Rebuild Kit.png   159.09KB   0 downloads

Propel Crank Seal Replacement Kit (fits cone shaped crank arm covers only)

Attached File  NA_APRO008_Crank Seal Replacment Kit.png   126.05KB   0 downloads

Propel 155mm Crank Arm Kit (shorter, more efficient than pre-2014 units, fits all)

Attached File  55mm_crank_arm_puller.png   192.26KB   0 downloads

Propel Lubrication Kit (all units)

Attached File  propel_lubrication_kit.png   65.45KB   0 downloads

• Upaddle2 likes this

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#2 Troydrury

Troydrury

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:58 PM

Why is it so hard to buy parts for the propel drive?  For example, I'm trying to find a Propel thwart tube.  

• Holly likes this

#3 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:51 PM

Not all dealers stock the expansive line of replacement parts. Items like the thwart tube aren't usually stocked but can be ordered by any Native dealer, or the site owner, Get:Outdoors They have one of the largest inventories of parts and may have a replacement available. Ph. 800-450-6819 Mon-Sat 10am-6pm or info@shopgetoutdoors with propel boat model.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#4 PigPen

PigPen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:53 PM

Seems like they want to keep the part numbers a secret.  I did the lower cartridge rebuild and worked great after needing PB Blaster to help muscle off the seal cap.  I did find other vendors for o-rings and the shaft seals for low pressure hydraulic systems that I'd like to look into but its hard without the part sizes.  Can we get a consolidated list of bearings and seal numbers?  It seems a bit ridiculous that we are expected to buy whole replacements when these parts seem to wear out every 3 years.  I'm on year 5 and just now doing replacements so I'm not complaining. 

also

shaft seals:

http://www.oringsand...p-ref-cr563082/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users