Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Charity Raffle: Win a Native Ultimate FX12 Package 11/25/2014

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 09:15 AM

Members; please pardon the self serving nature of this post as it directly will benefit my oldest sons quest to obtain a medical assistance alert dog.

This raffle is for an Native Watercraft Ultimate FX12 , Astral V8 PFD,YakAttack (goodies), GET:OUTDOORS has stepped up and is donating a Werner Paddles custom fitted Skagit Paddle, Guided trips from Dee Kaminski (FL), Nathan Raycroft (NC), Mark Lozier(VA), Mark Patterson(NC) Ricky Wolbert (NJ/PA)....there will be a second chance drawing for a handmade Fish Statue donated by Russell Hamm.
Please read carefully :
This is an online Raffle! Please go directly to http://www.gofundme.com/dvl0i0
$20 per chance....$40 for 2 chances and so on.....We will put your name in a ' hat ' for as many chances you 'bought'

ONCE YOU MADE YOUR DONATION PLEASE EMAIL CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT TO KRIS.LALLY.LOZIER@GMAIL.COM

Drawing will be held live on Kayak Kevin's Radio Show December 1st ....donations from October 21 through midnight November 30th will count for this raffle! All Money donated will go directly to the above cause!

ONLY VALID IN THE CONTINENTAL USA

KAYAK TO BE PICKED UP AT THE NATIVE WATERCRAFT FACTORY IN NC OR COULD BE SHIPPED TO THE WINNERS CLOSEST NATIVE DEALER. ALL OTHER ITEMS WILL BE MAILED DIRECTLY TO THE WINNER.

If you use Facebook you can visit the event page at https://www.facebook...80859838846309/ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

If you would like to read more about the reason for this charity event please see
http://www.gofundme.com/dvl0i0

Regards,
Philip

Attached Files

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

#2 bheff

bheff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:22 PM

Awesome, I love raffles that inturn can help someone in need. Best wishes to you and your son.

• NOG Admin likes this

#3 bheff

bheff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:09 PM

So who was the big winner?
I noticed Cody is still about $5k shy. With your permission I would like to share it on another forum I am on and see how close you get by Christmas.

#4 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:49 AM

The winners were announced last night. $4,560 was raised which is almost 1/4 of the total goal.

Kayak Package - Thomas Case

Fish Statue & Speedy's Hot Sauce - Whitney Wilson

Kayak Kevin DVD - Amy Angelopoulos 

Thanks to all who participated, we greatly appreciate it and yes, please feel free to continue to share.

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users