Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2017 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Members: Create new password 11/4/2014

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,016 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:37 PM

Dear members;

First, we deeply regret the state of the forum over the last few months. A long story short, we needed to transition to a more secure software platform. This caused many problems and ultimately led to the decision to switch software platforms. Due to this all members, with the exception of those who have registered on or after November 2, 2014, will need to go through a relatively easy process of changing their passwords.

To change/reset your password please follow these steps.

1) Click the sign in link, top right side of page. When the sign in window appears. Click the text below the password window which says, "I've forgotten my password". A "Lost Password" window will appear for you to input your user name or email address.

2) Enter your user name or email address.

3) Type in the Security Check image text in the box below the image.

4) Click "Proceed".

5) The system will automatically send you an email to the address you used when you registered with instructions and a link to click in order to receive a new randomally generated password.

6) Use the emailed password to login. After this you can go to your "My Settings" by clicking your user name (upper right) and then selecting My Settings" from the drop-down menu.

If you need help please let us know.

Thank you

Get:Outdoors - Staff 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users