Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Propel Drive Videos for Servicing and Kits

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JohnKiffmeyer

JohnKiffmeyer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:54 AM

We have just launched a new series of Propel drive videos on our YouTube channel. There are two videos showing the full breakdown of the 201/301 series and 401 series drives, along with installation instruction videos for all of the kits that we offer.

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:23 PM

Thanks for sharing and creating these, John. Really glad to see them come about. I've added a Propel thread within the General Discussion area with a post for each video so if anyone has questions or would like to leave comments you have that opportunity. Currently you have to be logged in to view at

#3 skidsteer

skidsteer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:18 AM

John - thanks again for all your help. Those videos will be helpful to me and many others I'm sure. Guys - John was very responsive and helpful when I was replacing some parts on my unit - great customer service from Native.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users