Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Lower Transmission Rebuild Kit Installation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,073 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:32 AM

As with all mechanical systems, through heavy or long term use, Propel Pedal Drives can experience some wear and tear on internal components that degrade their efficiency. This kit allows you to restore the lower transmission of a unit so it runs like new. Kits are available through your local Native Watercraft dealer.

Order: Propel Lower Transmission Rebuild Kit

NA_APRO006_Lower Trans Rebuild Kit.png

#2 mikeyFish

mikeyFish

• Members
  • 109 posts
  • Locationupstate SC

Posted 08 April 2015 - 09:28 PM

Excellent video! I like that he explains the why of what he's doing as he's showing us how. I watched the whole video without once having that "do whut?" feeling.

One thing, now would be a good time to rebuild the replaced cartridge (i.e. replace the bearings & clean it) & put it in the front hatch of your yak's hatch (since it's a part that could be easily replaced on the water).

• NOG Admin likes this

#3 PigPen

PigPen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:54 PM

Can the admin share the bearing and o-ring sizes?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users