Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Am I Missing Something?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gray

Gray

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Fl

Posted 16 August 2014 - 07:02 AM

My old bookmark for this site doesn't work anymore but I found the forums and now have it bookmarked but on the old site there was a link to shop at Get:Outdoors and I don't see a link for that here. Am I not on the correct page or has that been removed? I found that link very convenient. Thanks.

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:14 AM

Hello Gray, we are undergoing a major software upgrade and some of the older templates used, the homepage for instance, are not compatible with the new software. I know you mentioned you found the current active URL but for others. please use http://www.nativeownersgroup.com until an updated one is activated.

-thanks

#3 Gray

Gray

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Fl

Posted 05 September 2014 - 11:25 AM

How is the progress on the major software upgrade? I find the site very slow to load pages and not as easy to maneuver as the old site. I have noticed that there seems to be a lot less new posts than before and maybe it's because of the frustration of the slowness. I use PC's at work and Macs at home and it's the same on all. I really liked the old site better. I'm trying not to sound like a whiner because I love the site but it could stand some improvements. Just my 2 cents.

#4 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

The upgrade unfortunately was necessary due to vulnerabilities and incompatibilities with features we hope to add that will improve the user experience. The process is regrettably taking longer than anticipated but we hope to have a lot more user visible progress over the next week. I have at times noticed pages a little slower to load. It may be from the site being under maintained often as it's being worked on but we are watching this. Our apologies for the delay. We hope to be back to full speed very soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users