Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Great customer service!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 damuniz

damuniz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

Wanted to give a shout out to PaddleLogic Kayak carts!

I went on a 5 hour paddling trip down the Oswego River in the pine barrens of NJ last weekend.

The river was low and fast and while negotiating a particularly nasty log jamb one of the wheels was ripped off the Maximus kayak cart I had purchased just two weeks before.

I didn't even know it was gone until several minutes after the log jamb. I had the cart strapped to the back of my new Ultimate FX 12 and thought it would be secure enough.

No hope of finding it at that point, it was enough to keep control of the yak.

Nobody's fault but my own.

I tried googling for similar wheels but couldn't find anything so I email the company asking if I could buy a replacement. They said they would send a new wheel free of charge. I said it was my fault any willing to pay and as a compromise they said whatever it cost to ship it to me I can send them a check for that amount. The wheel and the hitch pin were still free.

I wanted everyone on this board to know of their stupendous custome service. The maximizer cart I have it really great. Sets up fast and stays on. I use it to get from the truck to the water and back. I had to negotiate around a couple obstacles on this last trip(before loosing the wheel) and it worked great.

I highly recommend it.

http://www.paddlelogic.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users