Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Ultimate 12 big enough for tandem with the kid?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jdcobb3

Jdcobb3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:18 PM

So the 3 year old want to go fishing with dad, and I am currently in a Slayer 12. The price point on the Ultimate 14.5 is a little high for me, I am hoping to get some input from anyone who has taken a kid out in the Ultimate 12. Any advise would be helpful...

#2 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:21 AM

Welcome to the forum. I hauled my kids around in an Ultimate 12 on a cushion in front of me until they were about 7. Most kids will will be comfortable for at least a few hours, maybe more. From an Ultimate 12 Tegris

#3 Jdcobb3

Jdcobb3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 10:26 AM

That's an answer I'm looking for. Thanks for the pic as well. I was thinking about putting him in the bow, but between the feet looks more comfortable.

#4 bheff

bheff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 12:02 PM

I struggled with adding a kid to the 12. So I decided to get the 15 tandem. But now it looks like a 12 would have worked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users