Toggle %s Hello Guest

Hello!

If this is your first visit, we invite you to register (click here) for full user access. Membership is free but is required in order to post to our forums. Membership entitles you to a discount on Native Watercraft Accessories purchased through the forum host, Get:Outdoors. Please read over guidelines and rules on the use of the forum here (Click Here)

Thank you.
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2018 VirteQ

Photo
- - - - -

Native Watercraft: Paying a Living Wage

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NOG Admin

NOG Admin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:14 PM

When you purchase Native products you should know that you're helping a company that takes pride in its US made products and its employees, rewarding its employees with a "Living Wage".

This news article gives a little insight into the company's philosophy on its employees value. http://www.citizen-t...m-wage/7361109/
  • eaglestrike09 likes this

#2 Tupong

Tupong

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:24 PM

I was really happy with my Mariner but after reading that I'm even happier to know that I've bought a product that is made by a company with a conscious. regards mick

#3 RACJ

RACJ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:30 PM

I live in NC and this Living Wage alone may make my decision between a Slayer propel for me and one for my wife or a Hobie for each of us much easier. We already have a Versaboard for each of us that we enjoy very much.

#4 waist deep

waist deep

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMontgomery, Alabama

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:17 PM

I applaud Native Watercraft for their commitment to their employees.... And feel even better about purchasing my 2014 Slayer Propel recently !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users